My weekend started on friday, made plans to start braiding my hair and also between that go out with a friend who's BDay happened to fall on that day... but also in between those i planned on washing my hair b4 braiding. Well I got to my destination one hour later than I planned on... and washed my hair by this time it was around 8pm (when my friend's bday plans started).. finished washing the hair and then I found out there was no hair dryer in the house and no combs (courtesy of my big sis).. so then I had to drive up the street to buy all these things at one drugstore like that. Came back and blow dryed, finally started the hair an hour and 30mins later ... while doing this my friends were calling me to find me out, later I realized I couldn't make the dinner but I planned on going to a lounge with them. 2hours later, I called another friend to come with and by 1am we got to the lounge (my hair still not done but that is another story)... got to the door, my friend couldn't get in cuz he didn't have the appropriate dress code (no sneakers) so he couldn't go inside, but I did to say hello to everyone, stayed for like 15mins and left, I basically called it a night at about 2:30am.
Saturday... woke up, started doing my hair and watched "Mary Poppins" and "Lion King" with the kids, at 6pm the lady doing my hair was going to work and planned to finish my hair at work... but upon getting there she was told she couldn't so I had to drive back home and sat the whole night in and out.
Sunday... besides the point that I didn't have an extra cloth to wear to church (cuz I planned to be done with everything on saturday and make my return to school) my hair was still half way done, mind you my sis told me b4 that the lady was fast but at this point I was becoming upset and furious. At about 1pm started the hair and didn't finish till 6/7pm then the lady had the nerve to want to charge me 40bucks??! on 3days hair?? I am furious ... after all the wahala i went thru... and on top of it, moms called and started this whole thing about not driving so late and started getting angry that I was still at home with big sis that late... it was the strangest thing ever, like out of nowhere making a big deal out of something I do everytime! that pissed me off. Anyhoos... I'm back in school and calm thank God weekend is over... hair is done, i got away from everyone... AHHHH! Wait oh I have homeworks!! this suck
On more happier notes tho, the Grammy Night was tonight... I didn't start watching till like almost 2hrs after it started. Rihanna (RiRi) is killing me o! Iyam jelox'n her badly, her haircut was fayah, it fits her perfectly too... not to talk about that her blue dress thumps up! While they were showing all these dead musicians, Lucky Dube showed up in the list, it brought a smile on my face, I thought that was kool. Josh Groban is just HOT! HAWT! HOTTT! I wanna marry him. I thought Kanye was errr... I don't know, he lost me long time ago but anyhoos he had "MAMA" shaved on his head, i guess a tribute to his mother.
What else caught my attention... oh yea! Amy Winehouse, liked her performance but I couldn't help but notice the 3 black guys "backup singers/dancers" lol, one kept making faces everytime he got the steps wrong or watever... the whole time he looked like he was making conversations with the other guys, i thot that was silly and funny like do you not know the cameras are on you! but yea Amy won the nomination for something i forgot but she was shocked and adorable :)
Little Richards too had my attention, he is such an entertainer love him.
Anyways that's it for me ojare... I have a long week ahead of me, and so much more to happen so let me continue this movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" in the meantime and start on these homeworks. Toddles!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Weekend?.... Shitty! Shitty I tell you!
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey love, pele abt ur weekend.lol r u sure u r not ijebu, how much did u pay the woman then, buhahahahaha...
didnt catch the grammys sha..
did u find ur talent yet?
bellanaijas page... www.bellanaija.blogspot.com
lmao! the only explanation to that is my association with all you ijebu folks... i'm start'n to be tight wiff my money nowadays. Let's just say I said i will get/send someone to her :o mo ra ye oshi... me that was already pissed from mom's lecture. thx for the link btw.
buahaha she said did i find my talent yet! ... lol, no oh i haven't had much time jare in between school work and other stuffz. Abi do u have any suggestions?
Post a Comment