It is thursday guys! and I feel like a brand new rolls royce..yup. My birthday is coming up (on monday), I made plans on celebrating the event on Saturday with fellow friends .. I'm looking forward to it actually and I can't wait. At the same time tho, I'm scared on adding on another year.. gosh I wish I was just turning 18 sha! When you go past 20 you realize oh boy wow almost legal right, then 21 and you're like okay i'm legal so what next and then from 21 (I don't know if you felt the same but for me sha) it all started going downhill... it suddenly hits me like OMG I'm old *yikes*. I feel old age wise but fresh face lomo ;)... and now I'm starting to feel all grown up and like my views on things are dramastically changing not to talk about how I act too. And for some weird reason I feel the need to be responsible and start taking care of myself a little bit better than I am right now and that is why I'm going back to the gym *as much as I am lazy* and I've resumed working yesterday *finger crossed* I hope it last long!
Along with working out, I am thinking of doing some kind of diet. But I have a problem with sticking to a diet, especially with a background like mine. I mean as African, it is really hard to eat "healthy", first of all the amount of carbs we consume is ridiculous and really MOST (and i mean most if not all sef) of our foods are carbs... to tell you the truth that sucks mehn especially if you grew up eating African dishes, cause you get hooked *I'm a carbolic* and breaking the habit is a torture. I wonder if there is a way to lose weight or potentially "diet" without having to give up any African dish cause i think i'll die if i had to... like there will be nothing for me to eat except maybe salad and that my friend is not food to me! more like snacks/appetizers. I wish and hope there is a way around it.
So I plan to go to the gym like 3tymes a week, get on the treadmill for about 20mins then hop on stairmaster for 15mins... and call it a day! how does that sound?? lol... It sounds like a plan to me alright haha.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Thursday's Entry
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 3:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment