Noooo, I'm not searching for myself, although I should but that is a process on it's own, that will have to be done gradually. But what am i searching for? well TALENT!
I am worried that I don't have a talent... wait no I worded that wrong, I do have a talent but I need to get in tune with my talents. I hear all these artists singing and I'm just flabagasted (ed-quiz my spelling) from some of the lyrics. Like how do they come up with such good lyrics, and like sometimes they have these lyrics and you think wait I could have wrote that like for example the Chris Brown "With You" I'm just like that's something anyone can say/think anytime .. but it's put together so good and I'm jealous! I too wanna write a song dammit! I wanna write song(s) that will speak to ppl and they can relate to... but how do I unveil my talent, cuz I know I have one underneath, inside, deeeeep in me I just got to get in touch with it, but again how? So I'm looking for suggestions, if anyone writes maybe you can give me some pointers... or if you know some, ask them how they do it. I must be a singer by force!
Moving on to other things... so apart from wanting to write/sing, today I was nominated for and accepted the Recruitment Coordinator position in my org, SIFE (Student In Free Enterprise, www.sife.org ) which was way different from the initial position(treasurer) I wanted. Yep, but I'm like the most shyest(is that a word?) person like ever, okay maybe i stretched that but I am shy and I dont like talking in front of people I don't know or not comfortable with.. and that's exactly the job of a recruiter right, so how am I suppose to that job and how do I conquer this fear. I was wondering if there is a class for "shyness" or in better terms public speaking... I get so tongue tied in front of people, starts feeling small and talking low.. I hate it and I want to change that, especially if I'm doing this job and also want to be a musician :D lol.
On a more lighter fun things... does anyone watch Making The Band 4?? aww I think Dawn and Q are co freaking adorable! *sigh* love is the air for those two... and he finally takes her on a date! I wish I was familiar with that term.. dammit I need a date... anyone up to it? holla at me :D haha
Have a Nice Day Y'all!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
In Search!... Help I'm Tongue-Tied!
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Singer/writer by force? Hmm, that's a tough one. Maybe you should just go ahead and do it
(try, i mean) and then have someone who you know (that has this talent you seek) critique your work and give you pointers on improving. But it's hard to say if you'll make a good/great singer/songwriter unless you actually give it a shot. keep us posted.
Congrats on the job, overcoming the shyness will be tough but doable. public speaking classes will be a good start.
nice blog!
Post a Comment