Today, I look back and realize my anticipation led me to desperation,
That determine a constellation, that later caused inconsistency.
At the time, I obscured the reality and created a world I call illusion
By the time I set to reality, it was nothing but the dramatization,
Of something I thought it could be, of what I hoped you'll impersonate.
I wished you were! I wanted so much to edit your imperfection,
And make you into my vision of what perfection is...
*sigh* ... thougth I'd give my writing some practice, you know speak my mind.
It has been one interesting week, a lot is changing; my birthdate is coming up, I'm working on my health, and today I decided it was time to absolutely move on from this boy *I call him a boy cuz well... he is* I felt was holding me back (ex's case).
We didn't really finalize the relationship, it was a fight that escaladed, trusts and hearts were broken and we just went our seperate ways. I stayed in contact with his cousin, who I was friends with and sometimes when both of us are talking on the phone, he'll hop on to "say hello and see how I'm doing"... as much as I didn't want anything to do with him, another side of me wanted to see if we would get back to us, so I became friends, we didn't really talk tho but at least all hatred/beefs were put to the side. After several months, events i like to call drama took place, I realized I could not deal with him and the drama he brings to my sane life, so I stopped talking to him. How could that work when I still had his contact info... and temptations got the best of me at times that I gave in to talking to him. But today, I finally made the decision to have him totally removed! that includes cell #, home address, even his aim/msn i had.. everything are deleted and now I feel I can finally move on. If I don't have all these then I won't be tempted to talk to him right? sha it wasn't easy, took me a very long time to act on this... but I'm much relieved and ready to start a new birth year, drama/shady ppl free.
So weekend started and I have so much to do this weekend it's not even funny... sunday I have a meeting in the am, like I don't even know how I will make it when I will be celebrating into sunday morning. I'm excited tho to have everyone that hearts me celebrate another yr... we are gonna party like rock stars! By the time I come back to blogville... I will be a year older! can you believe it
YAY ME! :D
Have a blissful wkend!
Friday, February 22, 2008
I'm On The Move
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 12:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yayyy uuuu...but sweety, its not showing up on facebook. What day is it?
Post a Comment