CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Blahh!

... yea I know I said I was coming back to enter some more random thoughts, I did try to add on but I guess there is nowhere to "edit" posts around here... ugh! I'm so freaking confuse with this blog entries sef, I don't get so many things like how do i add "cool blogs" on my page im tired of going thru other ppl's blog to get to another one, or going into comments to go thru mai ppl's blogs. Oh and how da heck do I change the template... i think this one is sooooooo boring and so not me. Many things I'm still trying to figure out.
Anyhooz, like i was saying yes so all the random thoughts I had didn't make it and it was quite alot of them too but now I forgot them... oh well, whatever! Next in lone of thought is this whole valentine's day something, for me it was another day another wahala shey. I woke up verrrry late went to some meetings and called it a day, I have too many things on my mind anyways. Like now I'm thinking about the "Black History Month Ball" I have to attend in few hrs, i have no idea of how my hair is gonna be done (I have long single braids) like how do I work with that?? And I have other stuffs like school work to worry about. It's a bit overwhelming... this week has been lazy and dreadfully blah! I can't wait till it's over and plus no school on monday (ye-yahh) I'm all for that. In the meantime, lemme go and pick out a dress and prepare myself for the event.. I'll be back to update you on how that went and maybe put up a picture *or not*

During my not so fantastic week, i came across this man, he had me laugh'n :D I just love my Haitian peeps yo, haha!
Happy Friday!



1 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Sweetrat, i know you're not an illiterate o...lol

When you're signed in, look to the top right of your screen and click on customize, then play around it. To add links,you can find that under *add a page element*...if you want a cooler blog, try www.pyzam.com thats what most people use.Hope this helps.

I hope your ball went nice, abeg post pictures on FB. Have a great week love, mwah