CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random Things/Thoughts Thru-Out Today

1st Entry: Naija Parents mehnn...
well you gotta love them sha, but sometimes they be on some stuffz. For example my last post, I mentioned how momsie called and started going off on me about something I've done thousand times (driving at night)... well I was just recalling to the conversations that nightand I crack up at it, like after much heated lecture, the conversation went something like this:
Me: I don't know what I did oh, I don't know why this is a big deal now.. it's not as if it's my first time driving at night...
Mom: *begins to shout and tryna tell me something i forgot wat*
Me: mommy! i mean this is not my first time tho, i don't understand why this is such a big deal now... Ey de'n pariwo le mi as if.... *she didn't lemme finish my statement b4 she goes*
Mom: emi? emi ni mo'n pariwo??!
*i realised big mistake!*
Me: ah, egba te de'n soro si mi as if i did something wrong
Mom: sooo gbogbo oro ti mo'n so... aruwo ni mo'n pa?
*dead* ... mehn, i almost hung up the phone. I mean i didn't even mean it like dat but they always read meanings to everything you do/say, my frustration got the best of me and i mistakingly address her lecture as "noise". Can u believe she called my dad and told him... he too now decided to call me *i wasn't gonna pick the phone but big sis was like u better! lol* gosh him too talked but not as intense as momsie's.
Lol, I just think back to it now and i laugh but it def wasn't funny that day. Can u imagine if i was anywhere around dat woman (my mom) when i said that?? Ooohh! if only looks can kill ehn.. i wuda been a dead somebody today lol. Ahh i thx God that was over... now i look back and i laff :D hehe. I love Naija parents mehn, they some funny individuals.

*bbl*

3 comments:

Bhookey said...

arghhhh thats the worst thing ever. i cant believe u talk back sef, i can never do that sha and i remember the day i said she was yelling, omo i thot she was yelling before ehn, she now went into full force, it was a scary day!

ShadeCrown said...

she shuda slapped u..

lol

omode ma n dake ti agbalagba ba n soro.. plus t'ara e na n so fun e..

love ya :-D

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

:D lol i know i know! but i was frustrated it just slipped out! after it came out ... i was like oh shyt! my life is over. Never again mehn, i learned my lesson, thx goodness i wasn't around her when something like that slipped ... it wudn't have been easy o! i thank my "head" lol.
From now on i will stick to my old ways which is to stfu.