CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Distressed... I think I need a drink.

Uhh long wkend, I can't think straight my head is not in the right place right now. But I figured I'll give you key points and some of you might actually feel my pain or little of it. so far this wkend was bull, as in male cow specifically I'm refering to sunday 02/03... how can so many things go wrong in one day?? :( I don't understand. so here it goes:
-Nigeria vs. Ghana? uh need I say more?? pathetic!
-Getting a 55dollars ticket while (see nxt bullet) i am so upset... where will I get that kind of money?? Shd I appeal it?? It will cost me close to that amt to go to boston and appeal it... shd I anyways?? UGH ARGHHHH! I need a shot... tho i don't drink.
-The PATRIOT losing to giant?? I'm sure all the pat fans out there understands my pain right now. Brady you disappointed me my dear :( ...gosh can't believe no parade this yr BOOO giants!
-Driving loooong way to school, yawning on the steering wheel, while digesting the loss to the giant (eww gosh) and thinking about the ticket.. mehnn that has got to be the most depressing rides of my life!
-Schoolwork to beckon on in the morning...ugh thx to the Super Eagle and Patriots, yep I put off homework(s) and now I regret it *cry* I shd be celebrating and not concerned if only we won... *sigh* I mean sunday was just a disappointing day as par everything else but spritually, the only source of my happiness and HOPE right now. There's always nxt yr right? I mean 18-1 is not bad if you ask me, it just happened that the 1 came at the wrong time, trust ppl to focus more on that one *rolleyes*

NE Patriots will be back with full force, you aint seen the last of us... It's not the end.

Was, Is, and Will Always be the one and only CHAMPIONS!

1 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

pele o...ur ticket, 55 isnt too too bad. mwahh