Hi y'all.. okay this whole blogging business is no joke! How do you do it, please let a sister know! Cuz this is just ridiculous you know.. gone since February, talk about waking up in September, tsk tsk.
Updates? Well Ex-boy is history as of this moment and hopefully he stays that way, although something in me still wants to see him since I haven't set my eyes on him since like 3yrs back or something but who's counting right, lol I am. Just want to see him and slap him, then parade what he is missing and will NEVER in his life have. yup and then I can be happy forever LOL, at least in my mind that's what I hope.
Since the last time, I've "graduated" oo.. as in the Undergrad/First Degree was a tough one, no one told me this before hand so now it is my personal burden to help my younger siblings and cousins not to follow the same road I did. I could have soooo done better but I'm still thankful for where I am, I'm still yet to reach my potential but in due time.
As per the last gist, lol (I read it over and just laughed) bye gone are bye gone. At this point, he has bitten the tiger's tail and can never in his life contact me.. unless he wants eternal curse on him. I surely gave him a piece of my mind after he told me I was delusional when the discussion of the occasion that is caused the problem with us happened, I told him his whole generation is delusional... I am the wrong one mehn and he knows it now :) Mission Accomplished.
Right now, I'm just chilling, working and having a relaxed fun of my life, I don't deal well with stress. Work is good, Life is good, and Family is good, God is def good so nothing to complain about.
Till next time, have a happy new month.. ciao.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Wake me up, when September begins
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment