CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School... Have It Your Way.

I'm a lot tired these days, with school and work but I'm hanging in there even if it's by thread.

Hello Bloggers,
September is surely rolling away and I'm excited, I cannot wait till December is here!! There's a lot to look forward to, I'm making plans and hopefully God works in my favor as he always have.

Getting to school when I leave work @ 7am (as a gravenight shifter) is not an easy task. First of all, my school is (with no traffic) a good hour and thirty mins. Now that is a different story when I get on the road, during rush hour!!! Ahh, it is annoying and tiring, to the point where by the time I get to school, barely making the time for my first class, all I want to do is sleep. Which I have been doing these past couple of classes... I didn't go to class not cause I'm extraordinarily late, but because all it seems I do when I sit down in front of the professor is SLEEP! It's not cute!!

After much thinking and summing courage, I go to my 9:30 professor and tell him my problem. He hesitated to my request for a bit "errrr.. I don't know", but he gave in and now I don't have to come to class, all I have to do is report to his office @ 1pm with another student in the same situation as me, that way we're not missing anything from the class. I am soooooo relieved, so now I can take my time getting to school, and even have couple of hours to rest my eye!! God is indeedy awesome. So that plan is already in effect and Thursday is the first trial of my new schedule. Aside that everything is great!

0 comments: