CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Happy New Month

Daaaaaaang! Haven't seen this place since... since... since ahhh who's keeping records anyways *rolleyes*

NigerianQueen... lol you have succeeded in making me update. LOL big shoutout to you babes! I will try, I promise :D hehe

Wow so 2009 is here.. shoot one month down, 11 more to go ain't that something! and God continues to be faithful, and like I love to say: "God is too gbaskiiiii" belee that my people.

So what's there to update sef??? Well let's see. I'm still in school (o yes I'm sticking it out) will be done this year tho, wooohooo! ready to go on to better things darling. Men have come and gone... pssh that's another post entirely, men and their many issues *rolleyes* who needs them anyways. Haven't really traveled since like forever (only to NY but then again that's like in my backyard).

I'm loosing my hair oo... any suggestions will be much appreciated, like I don't need to be bald at this age ke :O being cutting and growing the thing since forever but I'm still looking for a perfect haircut so if you have anything on that too...holla!

Hmmm... oh yes, I'm still the ol'boring me wooohooo yay! "I don't wanna be anything better than meeee" O yea I be jamming yo don't try my singing skills West African Idol ain't got norrin on me (yes ke).

School just started so it's dat time to buckle and tie my wrapper very hard cuz it will be one hellova year... great year tho, and I seriously hope to come back more often and share with you all :)

Have a blessed week!

4 comments:

ShadeCrown said...

lol @ ur hair...shave it off..

loff u tooo
mwah

Nigerian Wedding Websites said...

This is not an update*eyeroll*

Loff u, have fun with school and hurry up so we can come and do aso ebi:D

Amazonian Naija Queen said...

Yoohoo!!! she finally updated her blog!!!!! Wooohoooo!!! Ok, ok, ok, lemme stop jare! :D
But yea, sha update more often so you can keep me occupied in the cyberworld :D

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

Lol.. SHA, shorrup! :rolleyes:

Omosexy... but I'm trying na, gimme credit.

NQueen- lol ur my motivation! don't worry I will try.

Meanwhile so none of you noticed that I am actually a year old in the blog world 2/1/09?!!! :mad:
Oya beg me with a gift oo.. or else I will stay mad at you guys for a very long time.

anywaysss... HAPPY BLOGDAY TO ME!!!!!! many more years amin amin amin loruko jesu. I will be accepting gifts :)