CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My first week in September

Hello bloggers.

So my first week of September wasn't too bad. School started and so far so good, aside the transport I have to make down to school. A whole 2hr drive to and 1hr+ back, I mean at this point I'm starting to rethink working and schooling at the same time. I never had to do it, so doing it now is proving exhausting.. don't know how much longer I can do it. If you any advice for me, whether you've done it before (school and work) or know someone who has, I am so up for the comments.

So, last weekend one of my girlfriends got married! woohoo. It was a blast! I had fun with the other girls, although I missed some important part of the reception because I had to go pick someone up, I was still able to dance and mingle with others and after went back to her house and hung out with our friends and famz. Yep, that about sums up my labor day weekend. Oh also heard that Gani Faweyinmi died @ age 71, it was unfortunate and sad, I like that man... I met him before and my mom is a big fan of him, so it was no surprise when I texted her about the news that she immediately called me back (I found it funny tho lol, she refuses to learn how to text.. I need to teach tha woman how to do the whole texting/tech stuff). She said "wow, Nigeria just lost a very important person..."

This week has been awesome as well, so many birthdays it's like everyone and their mama (including mine) was born in september. Anyhoo, shoutout to my baby sis.. Happy birthday boo Love you xoxo. toodles.

PS, I've had this homework for this class since last thursday and yet to do it! OMG I do not miss school and procrastination is starting to kick in. HELP!

0 comments: