CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Too Many ish to Blog Aboutttt....

where do I start, well from not updating I'm guessing you can already tell that this week is absolutely busy as last week and really to tell you the truth I'm running out of energy as in I can't do this anymore. I just wanna skip all these crap and just have the money already and be HAPPY! now is that too much to ask for?? ugh! like why me, why should I be here and not one of Bill Gate's daughter :cry:

Ehn well such is life. First of all let me rant about this bloody effing liar, met this girl first year in college and really from the day we met she's lied about everything as in EVERTHING! wth... after 4 years of that bull, we stopped bothering sef, infact wat am I saying after like 2months of hearing all her BS we were DONE! as in finito! She lied about what work her mother does, what her father does, where she is from *confused* how da hell do u lie about where u from, she lied about her siblings, her major(s) *claims to be every major in the gaddam school*, her gpa *i dont even wanna go into that one sef* and soooo much other crap that we didn't even give a damn about... but courtesy abi wodeva shd command u to either keep the shit to urself or if u gon tell ppl then tell the effing truth. Her stories don't match up at all, and recently lying about how u hurt ursef *she claimed she was hurt from trying to get out for the fire alarm, came to find out there was no fire alarm in that building in the first place* WOTEV'S! gerraway ugh so annoying... I'm done with her jare, at this age still lying to please who exactly, this is effing america do nobody gives a flying ass about what u is or not... "america is a leveler" again wotev's!

Ahh, my exams result from last week came out today and boy! am I glad... my ACT class could have been better but really I CANNOT COMPLAIN God is good* I got more than the ppl I studied with and better than the last score *phew* thank goodness. First one I aced :D hehehe... now I gotta study for the 3rd exam for ACT that is going down this friday ... omg this man will not kill me or chase me outta this program at all! I will use "lebe" level him if i have to, can't hold me down oh prof!!

This weekend was wonderful, it was a long wkend and I enjoyed every bit of it... went to NY for the wkend with the girls *last min decision btw*, went pashmina shopping LOL, omg packed the whole damn store... well you can say I did some mother's day shopping yes?? I think so. When we got to NY, we had to wait for my other chica coming down from MD so we went into this sub/dunkindonut shop and sat there by the window... needless I say several guys that passed by were winking, cheesing, and waving like mad ppl LOL wth, I guess NY men are really nice?? No?? well that's the first I ever saw in NY since I've been going there... we then took a cab to the hotel *hotel was in timesquare*, after checking in and flirting with the receptionist, we walked around to find food... everything was closed but we finally settled for the nastiest dinner or midnight food I ever had *eww gross*... went back to the hotel and called it a night! Yep!
Following day, we went to go get brunch at this restaurant not far from the hotel and needless I say my friends were totally flirting with the guy making the food lmao, useless babes! then we started walking down to find the subway and one street hawker selling bags was trying to get us to buy his bags, one of my friends goes "those ish are so fake" I guess the guy was upset about it, cuz he went "yea? not as fake as you are" BUAHAHAHA funny something. Sha we went walking downtown Manhattan :D saw crazy somethings... at one store we went to, one of the sales ppl, this cute latino guy, dude was going crazy as in dancing and singing. He got serious with the stuff that he took his shirt off at one point and was just jamming as if it was a club or something... and of course we joined in hahaha, FUN TIMES! :D
After all the wakawaka about, we decided we want food... but wait not any food oh, AFRICAN FOOD (specifically Nigerian food), we all got on our phone tryna find ppl in NY that can get us address to some restaurant, sha we finally decided to go to one we thought would be easy to locate, well my dear the journey was Longggg but we made it.
But ol'up it was a ghanian restuarant... ah who cares, food is food oh and thank goodness my ghanian friend was wiff us, cuz I did not understand some of the stuff on the menu. Child did we eat to satisfaction!! and then sat for the longest time cuz we ate too much and couldn't get up HAHAHA. Saw some ghanian brothers in there... broke ass ppl sha all about that area, na so so stare them fit do, this one guy one "shish-kabob" (however u spell it) e no fit afford buy fine babes like we telling us he paid already, well nucca go back and pay more LOL. We got back to the hotel at about 9:30pm and as tired as we were we went straight to sleep, all the plans of going to the clubs and wotnot was PUFF gone! LOL, yes that's how we ended up going to NY to sleep oh... but woteva I had fun and spending time with the chicas was def nice!

That was that for wkend. Came back on sunday night and my appt is looking like someone elses as in my aptmate had my living room and kitchen in a MESS! I was disgusted that I cudn't go inside the kitchen and had to lock myself up in my room. WTH!!! I'm trying to be really patient and not go off on this chick... she got one month left and adios! Gosh how do u live like that... didn't clean the shit till today... the sink was packed from ish from last wednesday or something, infact.. ugh!

Monday was no school; patriots day and also was Boston Marathon, but I had senate meeting *I got elected again yay me* ... Tuesday I thot was Monday schedule, for someone who didn't go to sleep early on monday night I woke up really early for what I thought was my 9am class... nobody inside class, so I'm like watev's... went to 12am class and nobody... ok wth is going on?? found out it was tuesday schedule, okay well I have class on tuesday @ 12:30pm... got there and nobody, seriously?? like really at this point I am upset... woke up early for nothing, I was really upset about that but nothing a cold cereal can't fix.

Anyhooos, that's it for now... P.S God is Good! He is forever faithful to his words... do not ever doubt anything he says he will do cuz he always got a way when you think there is no way :)
Luv ya MWAHhhh*

3 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

This gal, you're having too much fun oh. Haba! Only you? Make you stop am o!

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

Fun?? Fun where, what is that?!?!! I want fun ooo :( if you find abeg let me know...

Lol, vera I wish jor... i have no life outside my classes and my room! it's a sad something ... I went to NUYAWK t sleep!!! who does dat?? lol, no fun in sleeping *okay i just soooo lied about that*
You and the rest on the other hand! now dats wat i call having fun, u ppl are jest having a blast... makes me wanna move down there.

uNWrItten* said...

lol..babes chill jare..e go better :)

p.s u can like to update soonest..lol