CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

BlindPhone-Intro (LOL)

Lmao, that's the best title I can come up with jor... you start running out of ideas sometimes.

Ahhh, weekend is almost over and I am not ready for the new week, as in two exams this week on same day kai! and my accounting prof decided to do retest on the 2nd exam since all the students failed it, so he decided not to do in class review but instead sent us the exam review. Me I'm like cool! Oh mehn when I opened dat email and downloaded the exam review.... 80+ questions!! and it aint exactly objectives oh YIKES* meaning they are all problem solving questions as in calculations for each one. Now I have to sit down and answer all the questions b4 friday (day of exam). I started yesterday and did about 15 questions... omg it's not exaclty easy questions AND on top of that, he is not going over them in class to do corrections, so even if you did it, u won't know if it's right or wrong! :( I think I'm gonna gag!

On about more interesting stuff, friend of mine started pursuing me for the longest time trying to get in touch with me. She called my phone and left msg to call her back (I didn't), then she left numerous msgs on instant msgs ( I didn't reply)... so sometime last wk I believe I was online so I decided to see what's up and finally replied. We talked, then she mentioned that she has a friend who she thinks he's my type (errr, wat?? type? how do you come about this?) sha she asked me if she cud give my number out... I didn't answer her at the time. So fastfwd to later that week, I'm in the mood to be daring... so I imed her and go oh yea u can give my number to this your friend sha.

Thursday night I believe... infact i think i got the whole thing wrong as per the week it happened, i think the whole conversation was week b4 this last one... sha thursday night, I got a missed call from this private number.. okayyyy??? Then I proceed to listen to my voicemails, then there's a voicemail from this guy, let's call him "DUDE". Dude left his name, mentioned he was calling from a friend's phone cuz something is wrong with is phone (OKKKK?? like am I suppose to care?), left his number so I can call him back (of course I didn't). But you know what was funny about this vmail as I was listening to it, I noticed the voice sounded like one of my guy friends, infact I thot it surely was him (my thots were "I'm gonna kill this girl") but then I noticed how he spoke and the tone to his voice and it seemed similar to one of my girlfriends... not like he sounded like a girl but like he spoke the same way this chick will *i can't explain it jo*... that kinda relieved me cuz if it was that guy friend I thought it was, gosh GONGO ASO! and not in a good way.

Yesterday, private call comes in and I'm like wth *normally I don't pick private calls tho* but I decided to pick up... person said hello and proceeds to introduce himself. I'm like hi, he goes on to say he was calling to say quick hello (thnks I say) goes on to explain why he wasn't calling from his phone. And that was the end of that conversation.

Today, first and foremost I went to church YAY! God is good. After church, I'm lounging and trying to find something to eat. A call comes in, one area code like that (I'm not familiar with this one o)... I answered. It's DUDE again, "Hi" bawo ni (wat's up)... Okay I didn't realize how weird this was going to be until this conversation. I was mostly quiet during the multiple conversations as he keeps saying let me call you back *already called 5times or more in the last 3hrs.. I understand he's at work but really??* And I'm quiet?!?!! egbami, we all know how much I talk :p it was very unusual esp on sunday too *the most time I talk most lol*.

Idk from his voice.. I don't think anything more will happen with this new found "relationship". As in it won't go any further than where it is at right now... sorry?? You said I'm pre-judging. Well yes of course I am, but who cares!! abeg this is about me.. and last I checked I matter alot so anything I say or think matters too LOL. From his voice, I came up wit some analysis that doesn't seem to fit "my type" or maybe I'm just being anal or something. Infact, I'm starting to regret the whole thing by now and asking myself whyyyy "why did i even give her the go-ahead". That's how ppl end up with stalkers oh, for real mehn being there b4 infact this case I met the guy and exchange numbers, but apparently guy thot I wanted more than "hello-watsup" kinda thing and when I made it clear, dude will not take no for an answer, harrassing me up and down the whole place. That was then, and I hope this won't turn out to be another one of them. Yea mehn, i've made the decision to ignore anymore calls from that area-code till further notice...

That's the story of my life LOL.

But shd I not jump into conclusions yet... what do you think. Have a Lovely week y'all :)

7 comments:

O'Dee said...

Yep! dnt b givn ur phone numbrs out lik dt oh. If guy want 2 tuk u can hook-up n a bit of bg info would b necessary.

B nt quick 2 judge tho, u might actually like him.

All d best in ur xams.

ShadeCrown said...

hahahahahahahah he aint ur type? lol like ma gurl oma sed, u shud brush him up n mould him into ur style.. LMAOOO well.. hmm dnt be judging dat quick nah.. take sum tym to get to knw him b4 jumpn to conclusions..lol

goodluck

oh yea and u shud be revisin not writing all dis shege hia.. hehe loff u and all d best

mwah

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

@dee- infact i've come to the conclusion! no need to tell me twice. thx!

sha- yeye. i will wound u oh :p Oma don't knw wat she's talking about jor lol.
I'm just going by first impression and they happened to stick with me for a long time... we'll see if i can look past the voice sha but I can't promise norrin :o

Elle Woods said...

first impressions are usually the right ones....i stole that line from "coming to emrica by the way"....if u dont feel too good bout the situation then wrap it up.

uNWrItten* said...

mmm babes u are hot pararo...lol..sha u can liketo give the homie a shance i think..i mean..
but ehm why are u giving out ur number like that..olodo..lol

ShadeCrown said...

update abeg

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

oh snap i totally 4got to update on dude, lmao!! sorry.... hopefully nxt entry i will remember and go into the updated stuffz :D hehe

@elle woods... i hear you ma'am I do! thanx for stopping by :)

@unwritten... boo mi! lol, nah wetin be pararo?? do u mean porero as in potato??.And how can ur advice end with a "i think" statement?? wat typa advisor is you ma'am!!! :p
and don't worry non of that give my number away typa something anymore!