oni gbagba ku gba o... hmmm I miss Naij and where do they think up lyrics like this.
Anyhoos, happy monday to all and to all a happy week! yep yep TGIM, no really first time ever I will admit to be happy it's monday. This last week was NOT my week at all... got back my Act exam and it was horrible, we didn't win the competition like we hoped, we got ripped off we came second. My profile and grp picture from the competition came out horrible I was highly upset. It was a dreadful week to say the least, had like 2 exams that week too, hardly had time or energy to read. Weekend too was crazeee, friday night I wnt to the pre-party for our show, drove like 1 & half hr to get there, didn't sleep that night. Early saturday I drove back to school, started cleaning, then went to go cook for the show but couldn't finish cuz I was just too tired and couldn't push myself to do it, and it wasn't something easy like rice... I'm talking moin moin, i didn't know how mch work went into that sh*t till i tried it and now that I know... never again, not for alot of ppl oh. We had our African Night that night, need I say how intense of work it was? I don't think so. I mean the whole thing was just hectic and lots of stress that came with it. I didn't even see the show, didn't have time to take pictures even tho I had camera on me... the work was just too much. I'm grateful it went alright, couple of mishaps, confusion, panic, shouting, aggrevations ... infact my body is still suffering from all of that. The after party was bunz tho! I had so much fun it was not easy getting to my room. I don't know where I got the energy to walk up stairs and find my bed, but I will tell you this much... I didn't make it to church and didn't get up till 3'o clock in the afternoon only because someone called me they were coming over to get their stuff, if not! hmm ... sha, it is done and over with. Thx God.
I wanna shout!!!
I CANNOT STAND MY ACCOUNTING PROF!
I just hope and pray that I pass that class... everybody in that class hates the dude it's not even funny anymore. As in we're stuck with this man cuz our prof gan gan is out sick or something. But sha the class is not going well, he gave the second exam and 95% of the class failed; ppl who got 90 in the first exam got like 35/40%.. R U KIDDIN ME!
I've had this teacher b4 and he was horrible at what he is doing and now I'm stuck with him... I cannot afford to fail oh! Infact I plead u ppl put me in ur prayers, the guy is an a$$, make he no come use his own spoil my own oh! Say a prayer for a sister.
At this point in this semester, it is crunch time, so no vex if I don't update constantly, sha keep coming and I go try harder. Have a lovely week y'all.
Monday, April 7, 2008
L'ojo Monday Eko ...
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
eh yah..ma pikin..e go better...pele jare..dont stress too much
thx hon!
Post a Comment