she so effing cute, adorable just wanna pull on her cheeks :)
I''m feeling her vibe...
I love her album, "I Am" , if you don't have it yet try and cop one real quick!! I can't stop listening to "Golden"... for the past month or so now, I have made it my morning devotion and night devotion (aside from Gongo Aso- 9ice; who I'm currently crushing on). I remember the first time I heard this song, the words just had my total attention, I remember putting it on repeat throughout the whole weekend. And it seems as if each time I listen/hear "Golden", it's as if I'm just hearing those words for the first time... it has been a while since any music like this *genre* has had this much effect on me. I can actually say she is def my fav thus far this year... nobori else (again aside from my boo 9ice) can change my mind about that, they will have to really out do her before I can consider changin my opinion. Can I also mention how she has changed my mind about jazz?? yes yes I love the whole jazz vibe that's on her album.
Too much, I can't shout! *jor jor*
Just so for the record, she is sooo coming to sing at my wedding ... can I hear an AMEN! yes Lord.
And is it me or does she have a weird resemblance with Countess Vaughn?? Hmmm...
Saturday, March 8, 2008
I'm In Love with a Woman!! ... with Chrisette!
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 6:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yeah... after a long day at work... she can put any mind at ease with her voice!
ditto!
thx for stopping by :)
lol...i love the babe mehn..my roomate almost killed me for overplaying that song...
you cant shout jor jor abi?..
u must know awon biola, muyo and dem..amplifyd crew..lol
:-D this babe will not kill me.. yes! I CAN'T SHOUT! mo need tomtom lol
yea i knw them, r u from MD?
lol at all..just cool with them thats all..me i need my butter mint...lol
buhaahahahaa! @ burramint... yes o, dats wassup.
Post a Comment