Well, I didn't make it to church today but I got to listen to the most inspiring lyrics. I was touched by this lady's voice, Lara George a winner of West African Idol ... her single "Ijoba Orun" is a hit, it's hot! Her voice is on point as in ON POINT! I am very impressed with not only her voice, but also the message she is passing along to us, which is
... a reminder to all of us, that we're just strangers in this world, our home is not here. So while we struggle to make it here, let's not get carried away with all these earthly things but have in mind the heavenly thingss...
I hope you are as blessed as I was hearing this reminder. Happy Sunday Y'all!
BTW: I have uploaded the joint, take the time to listen to it and be blessed!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Another Week Is About To Start
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She has a very soft voice. The song knocked out my rambunctious 11 month old. lol! thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a blessed week.
NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...
watchd d vid on a friends FB... really touching.
I knw right, she's awesome!
:) thx for stopping by ...
Love d song tooo.
Post a Comment