CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

While I'm Here...

I might as well blog ojare. Hmm, just came back from my friends' apt and watched lirru tv (America Best Dance Crew... Jabawooki or wodeva won, yay for them but I was rooting for Status QUO jo, dem be my fellow residents... ah or well). Sha one way or the other I ended up on verastic's blog (www.verastic.com) and I started reading and reading and leaving comments and... shaa I decided ah wat da heck lemme go update my blog like a good blogger shd abi be ko?

Sooo... yes oh! SBreak came and now it's gone! I wished I went somewhere exotic like all these other ppl did but you know wat I did go somewhere better than all that foolish Jamaica, Florida, California and wot not trips they all went on. I got to be on a private island!! as in who can ask for more... why will I complain about that, infact you sef look at the picture, clearly my SBreak was better than anyone else's. I dare someone to say otherwise...



Now, what we have here is water *very important*
St.Louis cube sugar... Hmm a cup and spoon....
Oh and yes of course my garri is inside...

shyt who needs pina~colada under a coconut tree?? Not I! and please believe it when I say this is the good life.

While on this particular island, I got myself into some other things... in this phorrograph I clearly cannot shout and was in need of a tomtom..or is it buttermint dat I want


***PIX WAS REMOVEDDDD*****

Infact I said I cannot shout! JOR JOR* AHEM, let me clear my throat

Well... my week has been fantastic, it started hectic as in exams .. like who gives exams week after SBreak ugh! May God deliever us oh, but I constantly thank God for all his goodness... he is good oh to me I CANNOT SHOUT SE! I'm looking fwd to a resting weekend, or not cuz I got EXAMS!!! goshhhh WHY ME OOO!
izzokay sha, I will fly thru it ... AMEN somebody!

Aite, it's been fun but sleep dey catch me jo. It's 2am and I got 9am class, so peace out for now. If I no jam una soon enuff I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
*smooches*

4 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

This gal you don kolo finish. But come oh, where did you get a whole pack of tomtom and a whole pack of burramint? Only 4 u? Nawa o. Send some of those burramints my way abeg.

uNWrItten* said...

lol 1ST!!!
looks like a great spring break!! i dey jealous u!..lol
send me some butter mint jor jor..

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

sPRINg break on your own private island? Priceless. lol! You are way too funny! Your pics are a riot!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

vferaaaa... yes oh, only for me as in me myself and I alone! i cant afford to send one i might need it as my throat dey act up and not allow me to shout.. but sha cuz ur my other wife i will, just go fedex tomorrow and tell them to give u the package i sent :D

unwrite-tin, clearly we all noe ur lying, u just want a burramint or tomtom *eyeroll* U'r the same pesin who dey blog about how sunny and something flo-rida was ehnn abi is it not?? now ur back in the cold, ur throat has started acting up so now u want burramint... comot jo :p lol

solomon, just say u wish u have ur own island don't beat around the bush. LOL i keed i keed. thx mehn *a joyful heart is good medicine* i will be a dead dull flower if not for good humor.
Riot?? as in my picture caused fight or... im not sure wat that slang means, but let PEACE reign o "world peace",no more fighring for the ppl rioting. Amen somborry!