I'm sitting here listening to TruSpot. and "I Go Chop Your Dollar" Nkem Owoh is playing and I'm dancing and singing along lol, it's just a funny song can't believe ppl (americans) were taking this song to be serious sef.. geez lighten up, it's all in fun not for real nau. But watever jare.. make una sha be careful no fall for 419 trap.
Ahh yes oh I'm blessed and you shd feel the same way, Our God is an awesome one and he is the bestest father anyone can ask for, he's kept me thus far and continues to, I can't shout it enough but I know you get the gist, always remember he cares!
... *relief sigh* it is done with and over my ppl!! Classes are declared over.. phew* now I have the rest of the summer to myself we thank God for his mercies. I'm really looking forward to graduation and to the start of life afterward, I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me.
I was talking to my aunt sometime last week, we were just talking about life and stuff, then as if I knew wat was coming she mentioned marriage.. I laughed, she's so predictable. Why must every time graduation talk come, they go straight to asking "sooo wedding lo'kan yen" right after ah ahn. Lol, Nigerians parents and elders are funny sha. Me I don't feel it's that time yet to be concerned about stuff like that, there is soooo much to accomplish u knw. Oh and then she goes "eh well u can't go to school in ur husband's house?, or wat r u saying" lol she cracked me up. Well of course I know I can but there are some things that I will rather do b4 I have bigger responsibilities like marriage u know.. besides I have few yrs before all that, but really at what age shd u start thinking about settling down?? that is if there is one.
Friday, August 8, 2008
I'm Blessed and So Are You
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 12:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
booooooooooo!! how are u...its been long mehn...sha no mind all this people..just live ur life and everything will fall into place...:)
update this thing jare!
for real..
Babes!!! check out the update... *hugs*
Post a Comment