CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OMGeeeeeee... OMGeeee, Breath!

Lord Almighty!! how long have I been gone for?? My goodness, this is not even funny anymore ooh! You guys!!! :( I'm gonna cry oh, school is hella not cool anymore, yea I'm one to promote education, school and ish but gaddizzle it is not easy!

Anyhoos was'apning!! Been a whole while and I have missed (yes i know u don't have to tell me). Well summer class is over NXT WK!!! somebody shout hallelujah!! praise God. I'm super excited to get that 3wks break before Fall semester commences. Bunch of sturves have happened since the last entry, but one I can never forget is losing a friend to a homicide. Haven't talk to dude in awhile, then all of a sudden someone notified me out of nowhere that dude was stabbed to death cuz of a girl!! I couldn't comprehend the thing till the day after and it dawned on me, it was really sad. The story was everywhere, on the news.. and the wake was wow! didn't get the chance to go to the funeral tho.

But to more happier lighter stuff, I'm thinking about getting my second piercing for my ears but I'm hella scared I've been postponing it forever!lol. Aside from the pain it will cause, I'm also scared I will want it out soon as I get it done which will be absolute a waste cuz it'll close up right. Errr... still pondering.

That will be all for now folks, I will be back! and I mean that.

1 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Glad to see you back and sorry about your friend's murder. i hope all is well with you. Do take care.