CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Update Update Update

*pardon any tiaun, daggers, spears, and bombs I might have planted in this post... take cover and forgive me if I cause you alot of damages*

Okay I got emails from my lovely ladies about updating... u guys, this is for you babes :) Sorry I've been MIA forever. My initial thoughts were I will be able to chit and chat with my very own people of blogville after summer classes ended, but apparently I didn't get the memo that it wasn't gonna work out that way. Especially that school started again with 18 credits, it hard to have a life or time to blog... but today folks I created the time. I told my books to just take it easy for a minute and I said "you things cannot frustrate me, talk less of killing me... it can't be done" Lol, just for you ... see I did not forget you at all, maybe I'll start doing like every weekend blog or maybe everyother week... hmm that's a thought.

Anyhoos, wat has been up, u ask?. Well school is back, I declared major 9i think i told y'all dat one), uhh... not much really. Oh! lemme tell you, the thing that happened to me last night. I came back on-campus from the weekend right, and looked for parking high and low and there was none... the only parking spaces available were very far and knowing me, I was not even gonna attempt. So i'm parading and then I saw this foolish girl, she took my spot sha... in the amount of sec/min b4 i knew it, she just drove into the space... I was HEATED!! ahhh i vexed. Can you believe after that spot was taken, usually you'll see ppl moving their cars but yesterday was not the case... can you believe I stood there in my car waiting for somebody to come out and move their car for almost an hour!! but I must admit my persistence and patience paid off as I got a sweet parking space, my friend thinks I'm a loser but I like to think otherwise.

So what is the moral of this story?? you might ask.. Well I say don't worry when someone takes what was meant for you and you think the F word and S word... and you start cussing, let me tell you it's not the end of the world. When one door closes, another opens with ease all that is needed of you is patience... it is true what they say about it being a virtue. I challenge you to be virtuous, have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Amazonian Naija Queen said...

YEEHAW!!!! first to post! Sweet, when you said you were heated, the next thing I was expecting was for you to say "then I got out of my car and cussed her out and told her to get outta my spot" or some ish related to that sha. Anyway, patience really is a virtue!

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

buhahaha... u so crazy, nah mehn i was not in the mood, I was just looking at her car with fury.

uNWrItten* said...

lol so u decided to update...hisssssssss
at least u no jam the babe ni...dont worry e go better..:)