OMG! to say I am tired will be too light of a word to describe how I'm feeling right now. I can't even use "exhausted" for it... Lord Almighty, I just wanna sleep and sleep!
This weekend was bananas! it was fun but def hectic! Weekend for me started Thurs actually, had an interview that i was late to cuz I got soo lost I didn't show up till 30mins later than my original set appt time. Def not a good look but hopefully she won't take that into consideration! And as much as I don't necessary want the position, I still want it to get experience.. you knw get my toes wet.
Thurs night thru Friday was the planning of my trip to NY for the NEA (Nigeria Entertainment Award). And needless to mention that the planning was not fun or exciting as it was in the beginning,I was pissing and annoyed by some people. The award show was fun, as in it was marvelous and I will recommend ppl to go, def next yr I will be there *God willing*. I have never been star stroked till I saw Olu Jacobs sitting nxt to us... dude is chilled and so humble. Great highlight of the night was Dekunle Fuji's performance, it was off the chain! Tosin Martin too did his thang..Jedi was there, Basorge was there, ramsey was there, Oluchi was there, Amplifyd, Eldee and NaijaDJs were there and so many others sha.
I planned on going to the after-party but all plans were destroyed! OMG I was upset!!! See, this is what happens when you have ppl who are such party-poopers around you... after the show they were just looking as if they were not having fun, like someone forced them to be there. Kai, that killed my spirit to the uttmost extent it could. I WAS FURIOUS I tell you, but sha lesson learned oh! Infact I'm reconsidering the reunion plans... I cannot have boring, fun-killing ppl at all! ehn.. no oh. Me personally love fun, esp when I have other ppl like myself around, but one mistake of having one of those party-pooping friends can make everything a miserable experience.
Sha the trip was aiight, coulda been alot better but I guess it turned out the way God intended it and I can't be mad jor about it. Oh and driving from NY without "haven't slept for 24hrs" was not cool esp if you don't have company. Another thing that was upsetting me this trip was that out of 4drivers, only two drove, one was awake with us when we were going, and the other one slept going AND coming back! how do u do dat? talking about she needs sleep..well excuse the eff outta me oh, nah only u sabi sleep. Mehn that has got to be one of my pet peeves! I hate when I'm driving and the people I'm driving with are sleeping... wat?!! It gets under my skin, and I need not mention how pissed I was driving from NY, I mean nobody was awake!
Sha I'm glad it's over! This week starts officially with assignments and stuff, one more week of school and I'm done! That reminds me, i still don't have a topic for my final paper for this foolish class *yikes!*
I plan on having a good week, for some reason i feel this week will be good! I pray it will be! As for you all, I hope you have a blessed one. Toodles
Monday, June 23, 2008
Pissy but Fun Weekend- I guess
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
i hate party poopers..dont go out then if u dont wanna have fun!
Best of luck with the last week of school...
LOL @ ur boring ass friends:p
@ least u had fun hehe mwah
pink- u know wah'am saying!
solomon- thank you dear.
sha- wetin man go do nau, lol. Coulda been better but I'm glad at least I had some fun.
u went to NEA!! I BEEF
!!!!
how was it?..ive heard bad stories..lol
Unwritten- Lol, but why beef, chicken is more easy to digest nau *teehehhee*. Come u no dey read, I said it was FANTASTIC, I plan on going again nxt yr.
u hrd bad stories about the show or afterparry? anyhos if the bad news were from the show then they prolly tryna make you feel berra, u knw they're not tryna show off. Show was awesome I had fun. don't worry nxt yr!
"chicken is more to digest" lol..jokestar.
Ayy yah at least you got to see the celebs sha! 24hours sleep deprivation!? Thank God you didnt even fall asleep on the wheel o.
Good luck in your final paper dear! x
ahh, who stood in the way of you and the afterparty?? the only thing that is "shackin" me is Amplifyd..im in LOVE with the song "wetin man go do" lol..
first time here..i likey! oh..and good luck wiv your schoolwork!
Could you help with more info on the awards - like the awardees or something?
we have unveiled 2008 blogville idol contestants check out the page to know when the competition starts and for more details and pls make sure u participate by listening and voting for your favorite contestant...pls stop by d page and show us some love!tanx
african ent/sports- here is the full caption of the night. Do give credit tho if u'r planning on using it :)
http://www.mytruspot.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=121&row_template=blogs.tpl
icequeen- lol, don't mind them oo, yea mehn Amplifyd are doing big thangs :) Thanks for stopping by and do come back.
Minky boo- I KNOW! we thx God really. thanks babes
first time here....i like it sha(u keep using that word)...lol
nice blog!
RUN RUN OVER TO BLOGVILLE IDOL PAGE THE CONTESTANTS HAVE THEIR 1st SONGS UP SO PLEASE LISTEN AND VOTE FOR YUR FAVORITE AND PLS LEAVE US A KIND COMMENT!
Please I am soliciting your vote at www.blogvilleidol08.blogspot.com
ok where are you!!!!!?????? lol
ok where are you!!!!!?????? lol
Post a Comment