CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Help Me Understand

Ugh I'm like not understanding this at all... Classes are killing my enemies ooh!
I have papers due, and a final paper for online class, I have not even start on that and it's due next week!!... I have hw and quizzes for my other class, and time is running really fast. I am really not understanding.

And can somebody help me dissect, make me understand what is up with this guy. There is no doubt that there is an attraction there, but I mean. He is acting like he likes me but on the other hand he's not acting it too. When I'm starting to fall, thinking hmm okay maybe I can dig this... all of a sudden, I'm like okay so wth, dude! When we talk and wrap it feels right and like we're on the same page... but soon as we're apart, it's like I'm not even in existence (this can go on for days, until it dawns on him that oh yea Desiree exists, or when I'm like oook, let me see wat he's up to)... wth?! We're distant and then again we're not, or is it that I'm expecting way too much this early? I don't gerrit sha, somebody help me understand.

Ugh, Okay that's my rant for now... I've been mad busy sha! Have alot on my plate for the next 2 weeks. NRC thingie is around the corner and I'm not all set for transportation and all that. I have alot jare to speak on but imma just end it here for now. Oh b4 I forget!

CELTICS won 17th... oh sweet seventeen! Parade is tomorrow! Congrats to all Bostonians. I'm still trying to work that too into my plans... sha all in all. The game was ridiculous! I mean Kobe was shyty. MVP was MIAing for real, he was looking shocked and what not... Ahh and my baby was doing it! Paul and KG did their thang... I mean 39 lead! it was crazzyyyy, proud of them lots!

shout out to my boo... Ranjo Rondo **kisses** boo. ANyhooz tatah! till nxt time.

7 comments:

O'Dee said...

I like the way u worte in ur profile, "I foresee great things to come.".

Ask Ms Emotions bout ur r'ship issues.

All the best.

Anonymous said...

am i first!!!!

blogville idol 08 comes up soon check out my page for more details and let us know in what way u'd like to participate

archiwiz said...

Hmmmm... You know what they say, Actions speak louder than words."

Sometimes our feelings play us like trumpet, and maybe, he's got other stuff going on in his life. Sha sha, I hope all works out and you come out happy and unscathed in the end.

uNWrItten* said...

hey hey!
where have u been???....sorry bout school..i feel ur pain mehn
!!

and as for the bobo wahala..u know me..i have the same issue/issues...the resolution is this..LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS!! lol

Anonymous said...

Maybe he is fronting!
He might also be acting like that because he isnt sure whether you like him or not. Boys and their pride..! They would rather act like they are not so into you just incase you dont like them and so on.Hmm I dunno perhaps you should make it a tad bit obvious that u like him....just a suggestion.

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

Ugh, but i don't wanna be a sucker nau! although I like dat song sha "sucka for love" hahaha. Ahh, i've been busy dats why, how is/are ur class(es)... hope all is good.

archiwiz- hmm first time I've seen you. Thanks for dropping by. "action speaks louder than words"- I dig that, thanx.

Pink-satin, no love not first sorry! Will check it out.

OluwaDee- thanks and who is Ms.Emotion? direct me pls haha :)

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

minky- perhaps oh, could be me or him.. in this case though I say him :p lol, how can I take the blame... haha i kid. Thnx love.