CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

AHH- It Feels Good To Be Free.. or NOT!

Kai una don vex ehn? sowrrry! ...

So Spring 08 semester is over, done with and never ever to come back... we thank God, the end result was awesome! God is good :)
Summer courses however started today, I was getting use to the idea of vacation and then suddenly reality had to step in... oh well. So I registered for classes and then puff gone! as in they dropped me out of the classes I registered for. I'm still trying to get that fixed... "God please oh" but one class remained and I found out it was an online course? I'm hella confused. My first online class, I'm not exactly sure what to do... laziness is the grandfather of some ppl, why would there be anything called online teaching if not for laziness *hisses and roll my eyes*

Anyhoo... on to berra things, uh I'm not sure what else to say. Alot of stuff has and is happening, being the old pesin iyam I am quick to forget jo LOL. Oh, Friday there's a graduation I'm going to :) and from Saturday onward there are grad parties popping up... can somebody say FOOD! :D I'm excited... make I go arrange empty bowls for the occasions *plz don't judge me*. I'm living on-campus and in the same apt, only thing is I don't have a housemate yet. This Indian girl came in on Monday and said she was living there but I haven't seen her brakelights since... I hope for the sake of sanity I don't get a housemate, I can't live with people, people makes me sick.

Ugh I'm bored outta my mind, I feel like registering for more classes or something, infact I need a JOB!
Ooooh b4 I forget, I need suggestion for graduation present for a special friend lol... hmm lets just say I'm not the only one catching the crush bug bite :D but we'll see... in the meantime is $50 worth of something too small for grad present. I feel otherwise oh! Fiddy dollars is not small money oh, infact in this time of economic distress, if someone gave me that much I won't even complain I will gladly accept... infact too much shakara is worrying this guy. If him like no take the something oo *rolleyes*

Ahh the new videos from P-Square is the shiznnit thanks to TruSpot :) I loved No one lik you and Ifunaya the bestest!! I thot the roll it and more than a friend was very usherish... what do you think??












VISIT
P-Square



Lastly b4 I close this post, God is good!!!! I'm not sure if I've said it enough but he is :) he never ever fails. Have a lovely evening MWAH.

This Blog was posted on 5/27/08 @ 6:35pm nite nite

9 comments:

O'Dee said...

God is indeed good.

Glad your xams went well.
Online courses r not 4 lazy peeps, they r 4 really busy pple. Working n studying @ d same time.

I say d cheaper d better. look 4 the best deals when getting d grad gifts.

Anonymous said...

God is most definitely good no doubt about that.

I have finshed my exams too! yay

$50 is enough, besides it should be the thought that counts!

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

Firry dollars it is then.. shoo if he likes, don't take it! infact i'll make sure to get a gift card or something that way I can use it myself if anything. Thanks Ladies.

Minky- yay! awesome, so wat r the plans for summer??

Dee- I know oh, I'm just joking... it just feels so weird not having physical contact with anyone in the class. I'm getting the hang of it tho.. we'll see how the semester goes.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

All the time, God is good!

BTW, Happy Nigerian Proclamation Day to you! Not sure what that is? Visit NIGERIAN CURIOSITY to find out.

Miz Arkitect said...

congrats on the semester been over!!!! and good luck with summer school hope u get it all straighten out.
online classes? lol i felt the same way . i see me getting a big f if i do that, coz i am soo not that kinda person i need that push. i wud procastinate so much ehh.... but i guess it was all for people working n all.. any how sha.
grad gift emm $50 can do a whole lot dear u might not even need to spend the whole. i wud say go to "things remembered" and get him something nice with a lil engraving.... (dont make it obviouse you crushing oh lol) let him just think it was the best gift eva.... good luck hope u find something nice.!!!! thanks for stopping by !!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the end of semester. May you go on to achieve even better and higher goals. Amen.

I didn't realise you'd been around blogville for a while. First time here. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Plans..they keep changing everyday o! lol..What about you dearie? Wats poppin this summer?

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

solom- thx hon! happy declaration day to you in arrears!! sorry for my lateness.. will check the thing out :)
paradigm- lol, im saying! the push is not there and i think right about now, i finna dropping the class with a quickness!! thx hon for stopping by
naijalines- aww AMENNNNNN oo! in jesus name. thx alot, and u too my sister. thx for stopping by :)
Minky- darling infact... lol we're just rolling with plans as the days comes by... couple of parties here and there, classes, gonna start working... was planning on travelling to UK but as "cheap" as the air fare is... no comment. Oh and the reunion, thats it jare nothing spectacular.

Anonymous said...

I want to work too...but I have to find a job 1st...lol.Me to mehn whatever comes up comes up! My popsi wanted me to come to naija..but I wasnt really feeling that movement this summer..lol. This uk sef the weather is just messing up! Its june and the sun refuses to shine!

anyway so what did your friend in the end?