CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

-Monday Memories-

I'm in the library trying to study for this acct'n class, it's 4:37am... yep all nighters lomo! fun?? uhh you be the judge. Anyhoos, Wkend was totally dry, but nice weather on saturday, went inside my car and sat there for a long time (an hr or so) .. please do not ask!

*sigh* I'm hungry mehnnnn... I wished I'd brought that jollof rice the pastor's wife dished out for us yesterday in church, and like my friend said earlier "I was just thinking what I will eat when I get back to my room... thank God for pastor's wife ehn" I concur! but sha... kai that rice go take when I get back to my room...
@ 8am!!!! *cry* AHHH... i just wanna be happy in life, have money and live happily ever after.. why i gotta suffer and go thru this?? *cry*

Okay well that's not exactly why I'm here instead of reading... not like I was anyways, instead I'm on utube (SHATTAP don't judge me). So I'm on youtube right, I'm looking up songs and stuff to keep me busy while I'm doing math (hey it works for me) since I'm taking break from my fav radio site like ever www.mytruspot.com (DJ3K, DeeMoney and co... una go pay me oo for this advertisement)... sha like I was saying, then I found this *sighs dreamingly*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JwXo07qRMSc&playnext=5&playnext_from=QL


AND... ohh wait! :D hehehe

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fz2vnniVtz4&playnext=6&playnext_from=QL




there is more on youtube from: http://youtube.com/user/ijn4

OMG! I'm on a hunt for the mp3 format!!!! abeg HOLLA! at anyone out there that can hook me up. I absolutely love Panam Percy Paul! reminds me of my mom, 'cause she loves him too... she was always blasting his tapes in her car. Abeg bikonu ejo... if you know the whereabouts of the MP3 version of his albums ... e-kisses to the person o! hehe

Alrice, let me find my way back to my book now... long day and looong week ahead (can't wait till wednesday to be done for this semester... oh and summer semester starts, yay me).

Toodles Babes!

~ this blog was published 5:07am 05/19/08 ~

4 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

I've never heard this, but Bomboy is jamming over here. lol!

Anyway, how was that all nighter, and the Pastor's wife's jollof rice? lol!

Good luck!

ShadeCrown said...

I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS U *cry*

uNWrItten* said...

babe..i love panam percy paul too..how are u?

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

im fantastic! thx hon.. uh shey u got the hookup for PPP's songs??

solo- haha, pastor's wife jollof rice ... well if only u can see the smirk on my face right now, let's just say it has come and go :) thx hon.

sha- *rolleyes*