CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What's up?? Not Much

Well let's see what do I have to say... hmm

For one, my dad's bday was yesterday, totally 4got to call the house till like couple of hours ago and everyone but my little was sleeping. But I gave her a msg to deliver in the morning sha, so that is not bad right? Ah well, he'll understand.
Today I finally put up pictures i took in Naija, lol after like a really long time, i don't know what it is but I've become so lazy with pictures and it's very unlike me. I'm naturally a picture whore, but lately that has changed (dramastically) I'm not sure if it's because of what people said, you know you can never please ppl they will always have something to say, or maybe it's that I outgrew it or maybe it's the fact that I hang around ppl who when a camera is in sight, they cover their faces... it sucks being around ppl like dat tho, it depresses me i dont understand why but it does, so maybe I'm use to that so now I'm catching the disease (i hate it and wish i can be cured). But yea anyways, pictures are up on FB, so check those out, you might even see something you love (food) like you know suya that goes perfectly with cold garri :) lol.
As much as I hated my trip to Nigeria, i have to say looking at those pictures I kinda miss it and if God touches my heart and change my mind or something happens, then i might go there sooner than I plan (5-10yrs). As per the food, it was off the chains loved every bit of it.. but as per external stuffs like the roads, air, electricity & stuff it basically sucked, I just hope and pray that Yar'dua do something about those during his time. The clubs were aight, cool places ... but to me it started felting like an A.S.A night after-party in boston, i dont know if that has anything to do with the fact that I saw so many ppl from yankee, or the fact that I've never seen so many african in one place other than A.S.As events or a wedding. Either way it was fun, but wasn't easy at all.. I mean partying everyday, I wasn't use to that but i survived it and will def do it again (lol).

6 comments:

ShadeCrown said...

hehe picture whore indeed :-D

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

LOL,nawa o, i can imagine your ajebutter self sleeping without light, buhahahaha. Pele.

U need to tell me more abt that roworowo dish, it looks very hmm hmm good, lol.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahaha, "parrying" everyday is not easy, eh? lol. Too funny!

Welcome to blogville!

Ah, let me see how I can take a peak at your pics...

caramel said...

1st time heree... i'll go thru ur other posts...
check my blog out also...
lol at ur naija experience

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

sha..lol u shdn't be talking cuz i got it from u!

Omosegxy! lmao... and i did fine o, i was annoyed by it only cuz it was hot and we all know hot and no electricity do not go together. "Nepa" is absolutely mad!

solomonsydelle (thx!)... i tell you, ppl can parry o. it was a wake-up call for me sha, i realised right then&there that i am totally an old woman at heart. but trust i was keeping up with them... i might have overslept during the day but at night I was there with them :)

caramel... thx for stopping by :)

Anonymous said...

just going thru ur blog....def coming bck love!