Wow, I made it in here... I'm very excited!
so I waited on purpose till it was February 1st to create this blog, I like things in order like it will feel weird for me to start something like this after the month has started .. Idk, I'm very unique like that, I do my stuff differently. I'm guessing I shd make some type of introduction, unfortunately I'm not sure how to go about that, the best way to know someone is to listen to them and what comes out of their mouth so I will do just that and if you should by any means have a ??question?? do not hesistate to ask and also introduce yourselves, leave comments I'll really love to hear from you or at least know someone out there relates with some of the things I will be sharing :)
But YAY! I'm here... uh let's see few things going on right now:
-School started for me just this week, and it's being really going great God has been awesome and I can't but be very appreciative of his wonderful mercies and grace, infact I don't know where to start... and I shd and will save that for another time, right now I just wanna breath stretch and shake ... hehe
-I'm making major changes this year. I know I know what you're thinking "Oh yea another one with new year's resolution(s)" but I will hate to disappoint you, no they are not resolutions they are just things that were bond to happen in order for me to move up and be successful in life... you know make me life more happy and stress-free, at the same time brings me success. As time goes on I will be going in detail(s) and sharing.
"sharing is caring"
Alright kids, that's all for now... if anyone has an idea on blogging (duh! of course you do) please enlighten me cuz I am clueless how this works. I hope so far I'm doing alright. Okie dokiee, i go dey wait for una (Oh! i didn't mention I was very very ethnic, like the root of ethnic??lol how rude of me)
I'm feeling this song as in pure madness... diff style of praising God
Friday, February 1, 2008
I'm Here.
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 12:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WELCOME TO BLOGSVILLE :-D
hey babyyy
Welcome. I like the video, but the guy in the hooded top...mba mba...at first I thought he was supposed to be playing the "devil" part....haba! im eye fear me oh.
Post a Comment