CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Searching for my right one(s)

Hello bloggers. Well well well, it's almost the end of the week; exactly one week after my last entry and here I am again. Ha! I am determined to blog oo, and I think I'm getting a hang of it. So since my come back, I've been up and down this place looking for interesting blogs to stalk (not really stalk but you know "follow", you ain't heard, this is MY tweeter... TWET!) since basically all the ones I use to "follow" are either shut down or I can't locate them for some reason, either way I've been snooping. I need me some blogger neighbors... are you it?!

Just now, I just caught up with Arewa... my lawd and my gawd! The girl is funny. Too many quotables, one of my fav being "I get so excited when he says something goofy like I cant wait to put a baby inside you. Like having children out of wedlock is funny. *hiss*" - OMG LWKM, and that is just one quote oo, I most def will be stalking the girl (Hey Girl! lol).
Another Blogger that caught my interest is GNG- GoodNaijaGirl, okay I was hooked the moment my eyes caught her headline "Murdering the Yoruba Language since 1979" I died laughing, at that very moment she had me hooked (yea I knw I have a weird sense of humor, I laugh at the darnest things but I love that tho cuz it's so unusual. Most ppl don't find most things I find funny to be funny but here I'll be cracking a rib or two, smh lol) so I thot "My kinda girl!".
Ahhh Oh also one of those I use to follow, found out she did get married, is preggo within the how many months I disappeared? Kai, see how much I missed being away and now she left Blogville for a little while *sad sigh*.. I hope she comes back soon tho, I really enjoyed her blog.

Anyway, my search continues... I am looking, you never know when I'll drop in in one of your post. Till then... off to more reading, seriously that Arewa girl is a trip, love her posts.

Oh and PS!
This terrible weather of New England is back ooo! with full force... what sort of rubbish is this? We didn't even have a summer so what the heck yo! mcheww. The freaking weather is in the 60s, it is terribly cold! I don't understand why I'm still here HISS*
This is rubbish... a princess like me is not suppose to be "chopping" this kind of cold and also be catching flu and what not (that is another story entirely)... let me just sit here with my two layers and think of wonderful warm weather in Naij


Ahhhhhhh-Mazing! :D

0 comments: