Hi guys, omg I've missed sha! sorry but I will be back soon as finals are overrr!
Alot has happened these past few weeks, but can't get into things right now.. uhh well update on "Dude" well he is history... uh after ignoring numerous calls from him, I guess he got the gist. I mean dude was already acting comfortable, like he knows me abeg i dont want that kind familiarity... and not keeping to his words was a BIG infact HUGE turnoff.
Lately I've been trying to surround myself with friends, keeping in touch with the ones that matters... these are the best times of my life and I will enjoy it laughing, travelling, hanging out, pissing each other off, eating together, and more laughing to the fullest! with them and the family of course :). So many plans for the summer it's not even funny, I'm excited and I hope all plans will be executed in due times with God's help and provision AMIN!
B4 I conclude this entry, ehmmm there's another dudeee! omg he's a friend and I'm in lust... buahaha :D lol, I'm not sure what to do, I feel like I'm in middle school. I think it's a phase that will pass IDK sha, we shall see...
Alrighty, this is Str8up reporting out of duty, back into the books and all dat. Goodluck on finals, deadlines and etc you guys have.
Pzzz
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
~Quick Blog~
Posted by StR8 UP Desiree'D at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ma lo ka iwe e, ko ma lust kiri.. ehehehe mwah
tehehe :D ... ah! i need lirru distractions here and there nau b4 i go cwaaazy
I'm a late comer!
Nice blog ;)
lol...u dey lust abi...ashewo..lol..good luck on finals are done???
have fun this summer!
Post a Comment